Depending on your needs, Excell Clinical Lab can deliver results in several different ways:
- Internet Delivery – We will provide results over the Internet for each individual physician who wishes to join our system. Our system meets all HIPPA security standards. It allows the physician to access their patient results from any computer with Internet connection.
- Excell AutoLab Office – Our system, which is very easy to learn and implement (our lab will train you in less than 30 minutes on how to use it), allows a physician or their staff the ability to order and receive all tests from a computer based in doctor’s office or any other location. This allows you to maintain instant review and confirm proper ordering. If you are already our client, please go to http://excellclinical.safemedicaldata.com/ to view secured web results.
- E-mail – All results can also be sent directly via e-mail. All results are encrypted and HIPPA compliant.
- Auto Fax – All reports can be faxed directly from our computer system right to your fax machine. Customized reports are also available via Facsimile.
- Hard copies are available to all practices.
- Colored Flags – for easy viewing can be offered for each report.
- Abnormal Summary report – This report can produce only your patient’s abnormal result, providing their phone number for quick and easy callbacks for your convenience.
- Trend reports – This report can produce only your patient’s abnormal result, providing their phone number for quick and easy callbacks for your convenience.
- Cumulative report – This report enables a physician to view the last eight patient visits on one sheet of paper.
- Customized Reports – Excell can customize a report to accommodate your specific requirements. For example, you might prefer our abnormal summary box at the end of every report. This enables a quick review at the end of the report to ensure that all the important information is presented for easy follow-up.